Audi Brand Specialist
Audi Langley's state-of-the-art facility is the first Audi "Terminal" dealership in Western Canada.
We are looking for the brightest and most driven Sales Professional to join our sales team. Our Audi Brand Specialists promote and ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction, with a desire to earn an above industry income. You will work in the luxury and comfort of a state-of-the-art showroom, designed by the renowned architecture firm of Allmann Sattler Wappner of Munich. You will be provided with ongoing product training by Audi Canada.
- Promote the Audi brand
- Negotiate and complete sales of New, Certified Plus and Pre-Owned Vehicles in a professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service and details.
- Quoting leasing, financing and cash payment options with a knowledgeable and accurate understanding of each of the options using One Eighty
- Commitment to a high level of SSI and meeting and exceeding monthly New and Certified Plus Pre-owned sales volume objectives
- Accommodating customers on all test drives
- Must be highly self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to negotiate and close sales
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Following sales process and accommodating customers on all test drives
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a good history
- Provincial Sales License (VSA)
What We Offer:
- Ongoing product training from the Audi Academy
- Competitive compensation package
- Demonstrator vehicle
- Group Health Benefits
- Great working team environment